Tuesday 28 June 2011

Oh, so there is a light at the end then....

As some of you my have read, I've not been feeling my brightest. This is because a lot of, no other word for it, shit has been going on. I really shouldn't be surprised seeing as all of my friends happen to be severely hormonal teenagers. (I love the fact hormonal sounds like it has moan in it!). I won't go into detail, because that would make me a bitch. (a condition I am recovering from)  But to summarise, D, the guy that I was soooooo over, had moved on way faster then I thought he had and I don't know why that bothered me, but it did. But not just that, but my friends knew and didn't tell me. (for my own good I admit, but still).

However, D did do me a favour because over the weekend, I lost respect for him and he shattered the illusion of him that I created in my head. He was the first guy to find me attractive after my "issues" and I think that is why I had such a problem to see that anyone else would like me after him. (very self indulgent, I know) Now, however I know I am worth more then that, and I don't need to feel attractive to know that I am beautiful. (If that makes any sense)

Thank you for reading my vent!
xoxo       

No comments:

Post a Comment