Monday 6 June 2011

The Fruits (or Skirts) of my Labour

Does anyone else out there take Textiles? As a degree, an A level or just GCSE? I'm almost through the first year of my GCSE course and I have made 2 things. In a year. Not because I'm slow, really bad or lazy (shh about the last one) But because with every project there is loads, and loads, and loads, (and even more), of paper work that needs filling in describing every aspect of the stupid thing! I know that as a course, you need to have something to mark, but naively, I thought Textiles would be a nice and relaxing class to take with all my other stressful ones, (Triple Science, History and Spanish), I was wrong and I apologize to all the hard working people in the industry for saying so.
But even if it is hard work, it is rewarding when you get to the end and you have a hat, or a skirt that you made from your own blood sweat and tear, (yes, all three went into the making of this skirt!). So now I will showcase my wonderful work to you, my loyal readers for some (nice) feedback before the final hand in.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment