Saturday 4 June 2011

Can it Really?


Everyday you hear success stories from other bloggers, the media, your mates, about blogs that have taken over the world, and have been able to make a living purely off their blogs. I’m jealous, being a student who’s main income is from a paper round, having any extra cash would be a definite bonus. However, my main problem is the fact that I’m lazy, like really lazy, and when I come home from class, I can’t be bothered to write, even thought once I start know I enjoy it. Like running, love it, but too lazy to get off my backside and do it. How knows, maybe poverty will drive me to become a better blogger in the future and actuality update this thing once and a while. (I’m not making any promises here, just a maybe)

My other problem is I never know what to blog about, I have loads of interests, but they all seem really boring, and not something other people would take the time to read. (how many people want to know I have a bruise the shape of a heart on my leg from judo last week?) I need to find my niche, which might be insanly diffucult in a world were everyone thinks that what they have to say is probably the most ground breaking thing (in the last 5 minutes).
Thank you for listening to me unpack my brain (and if you didn’t read to the bottom, your just as lazy as me
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment