Tuesday 7 June 2011

Ewww Old Chewing Gum

You know when you walk into a class on a hot day, and you can smell the softening of the gum that's stuck to the underside of the desk? It kinda smells like dirty mint, or stale chew mints that you find at the bottom of your handbag and have been there for months.That's is when you know that it is going to be one of those lessons. It happened to me today after a particularly hot lunch, when I walked into History. I just thought, "you know what, screw this, I want to sleep". However I decided that might not be the wisest thing in the world to do as we have a load of course work due in soon. But it's not always just the lesson, sometimes it's the people in the lesson. My History class isn't too bad, but after a maths class with some of the people in there, I want to grate my face or burn my textbooks, it's that bad. After my little rant there I was just wondering, do any of you ever walk into a class and go, "I don't need this today, leave me alone". Or is it just me being ungratefully for my education? (it's not, I know who lucky I am to have such amazing opportunities)    
Love to hear from you
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment