Saturday 4 June 2011

Bitter…. Me?


Because I’m just too brilliant (or sad) I’m taking an AS 2 years early, but to do this, I need to sit a whole GCSE a year early too. That’s fine, until the exam falls the same day as the exchange trip to Spain……grrrr……. and I’m sure you can guess which which one the school thinks is more important……
However, today has offered a few benifits that you couldn’t find in Spain;
-My Beatles Album arrived today from Amazon
-I was able to eat doughnuts in Spanish class while the rest of them were on a 2 hour bus journey to the airport (my heart goes out to our poor teacher, and maybe D) 
-M smiled at me! (which is an improvements as most the time he thinks I’m a numpty) 
-Doing the exam got me out of another boring English lesson (them again so would have Spain…. but shhh)
- Judo tonight with Aand Kira (that should be interesting)
-I GET TO GO TO MARWELL ZOO (and kidnap a meerkat!) 
See there is a plus side to not going to sunny Spain (and making D fall back in love with me) But more on that latter!
xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment