Saturday 4 June 2011

A little bit Rock and Roll (Oktoberfest stylie!)

Picture 002Picture 001

As many of you already know (if you followed me on tumblr), I work in a charity shop every Wednesday and every other Saturday afternoon. Before work the other day, I nipped across to the Cat Protection Shop (very unlike me as I have sever cat allergies) and came across this fab vintage St Michael skirt. (I use the term vintage, because some people still get really snobby about second hand clothing, even though working in a charity shop, I know they only put out the best). It only cost me £4 which I think is a good saving bearing in mind this skirt , by Stella McCartney retails at £345. So bite me fashion snobs, I will still buy the majority of my clothes from my good, old, trusty charity shop! 
Stella McCartney xoxo   

No comments:

Post a Comment