Saturday 4 June 2011

Don’t Put All Your Eggs In One Basket


Or you end up with spilled milk, or something like that. D and I have been broken up 8 months now, almost as long as we were going out for. Yet I still check his Facebook, follow him around school, and get insanely jealous when other girls flirt with him. I KNOW it is me being a cow because I dumped him, but that was because he “wasn’t ready” (wtf, we are 15, I wanted him to kiss me, not shag me) I realise that this is unhealthy, but know it and doing something about it is two different things. I could get all churchy and say God has helped me, and he has, but its still thee in the back of my head and it kinda sucks. Maybe all I need is a good rebound, or maybe just a change, but from today, he will not have the same hold over me. I’m making this promise publicly so I can’t go back on it.
Thank you and goodbye, because I need a bath after my paper round
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment